Eat seasonally right off the farm. Get a high quality box of what’s best right now, reserved for you each week. Join the CSA movement and sign up for our Farm Share.
What is a CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a way for you to cooperate directly with the farmer to receive a weekly share of the farm’s harvest. A CSA features a subscription to a weekly box of produce tied to the season featuring the farmer’s choice of produce at peak flavor and freshness.
- First pick of in-season items
- Exclusive access to extra add-ons (such as soaps, dairy, yarn, meat, etc.) from partner farms
- Early ticket access to local farm events
- Recipes, tips, and other goodies throughout the season
New Ground Farm has been growing USDA and Real Organic Project certified organic produce in Bloomington since 2014. We focus on soil health, which means you are doing good things for the earth by supporting us. Healthy soil means healthy vegetables and healthy you.
Our season is broken into 3 shorter sessions – sign up for the whole season or just the sessions that fit your calendar.
Sign up for all 3 sessions and get a 5% discount!
|Session||Months||# Distributions||Weekly Cost||Total Cost|
|Spring Salad||Late Apr, May||6 weekly||$15 (sm)/$25 (lg)||$90 (sm)/$150 (lg)||Purchase now|
|Summer Bounty||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep||15 weekly||$20 (sm)/$30 (lg)||$300 (sm)/$450 (lg)||Purchase now|
|Fall Harvest||Oct, early Nov||3 bi-weekly (6 weeks’ worth total)||$15 (sm)/$25 (lg)||$90 (sm)/$150 (lg)||Purchase now|
Choose the share size that fits your needs: small or large. Small shares are generally enough for 1-2 people. Large shares are sized for 3-5 people. See photos of last year’s shares below to get a better idea of what they look like.
You can pay online with credit/debit card, Apple or Google Pay, or CashApp. For the Spring and Fall sessions, the full amount is due at time of purchase.
For the Summer session or Full Season Share, you’ll have the option of paying either the full amount up front, or paying a $150 non-refundable deposit at time of purchase, with the remainder due April 1st.
We have 4 pick options:
- Wednesdays 3pm-7pm at New Ground Farm, 4741 East Bethel Lane Bloomington 47408. We’re 15 minutes east of downtown Bloomington.
- Saturdays 3pm-7pm at New Ground Farm, 4741 East Bethel Lane Bloomington 47408. We’re 15 minutes east of downtown Bloomington.
- Saturdays 8am-1pm at the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market located in Showers Commons in downtown Bloomington.
- Saturdays 8am-noon at the Woolery Farmers’ Market located at Woolery Mill, on the south side of Bloomington.
After you complete your online purchase, we’ll send you a link you can use to choose your pickup day and location.
Please note: we cannot hold your share for you. We just don’t have the space! You are welcome to have a friend pick up your share if you are out of town or not able to make it to the farm during the pickup window. See full terms and conditions here.
What’s in a Share?
While the exact contents of your boxes will be dependent on the weather and what is at its peak, the photos below will give you an idea of what was in some of last season’s shares.